1. Acceptance. Your access to and use of this Site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements regarding the use of this Site between you and Richard Bull are superseded and of no force or effect.
2. Use of Information. You may freely browse the Site, but you may only access, download or use information from this Site, including any text, images, audio, and video (the “Information”) for your own non-commercial use. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the Information for commercial purposes, without written permission of Richard Bull. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Richard Bull.
3. Disclaimer. While Richard Bull uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the Information is accurate and up to date, the Information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Richard Bull reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice.
4. Links To This Site. Richard Bull has not reviewed any or all of the third-party websites which contain links to this Site and is not responsible for the content of any such off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. If you wish to link your website to this Site, you may only link to the home page. You may not link to any other pages within this Site without the prior written consent of Richard Bull. Quotation or use of one or more portions of this Site in the site of any third parties without written consent is likewise prohibited.
5. Revisions. Richard Bull may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.